Ticket Sales Schedule
The tickets for Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships 2013 will go on sale at Rakuten Ticket on June 30th.
|Court Side Seats||1-7||¥4,000|
|Non-Reserved Seats||8-32||Advanced Ticket: ¥2,500|
|Day Ticket: ¥3,000|
|Seat||Row||Category||9/30 (Mon)||10/1 (Tues)||10/2 (Wed)||10/3 (Thu)||10/4 (Fri)||10/5 (Sat)||10/6 (Sun)|
|Premium Seats Plus||1-2||―||¥24,000||¥24,000||¥26,000||¥26,000||¥31,000||¥35,000||¥35,000|
|Court Side Seats||3-5||―||¥11,000||¥11,000||¥13,000||¥13,000||¥18,000||¥22,000||¥22,000|
|Court End Seats||8-11||―||¥8,000||¥8,000||¥9,000||¥9,000||¥12,000||¥13,000||¥13,000|
|S Seats||19-28||General 1 Day Ticket||¥3,000
|Students & Children||¥1,500
|A Seats||29-32||General 1 Day Ticket||¥2,000
|Students & Children||¥1,000
- Qualifying matches can be watched free of charge. However, please purchase a ticket to watch ATP Sunday @ Rakuten Open.
- Players' seats and 'chair umpire’s seat will be placed on the west side of the center court.
- Please note that the position of the chair umpire seat may block the whole view of the center court for the ticket holders of CS Seats (G & H blocks) on the west side of the colossuem.
Premium Seat Plus, in addition of the benefit of the normal Premium Seat, has a limited service, including the meal at the exclusive area in the restaurant.
- Photographer tickets, sold in a very limited quantity, are the special ticket plan, with privileges of the photo shoot at the photographer's pit and the meals at the restaurant.
The photographer's pit is located closer to the center court and the seats will be reserved in first two rows, very near to the players' entrance.
(Photographer tickets will be sold per package; one package with two tickets)
- S seats and A seats for 9/30(Mon)-10/1(Tue) will be non-reserved seats.
- All colosseum tickets, from 10/2(Wed) to 10/6(Sun), will be reserved seats.
- Center court ticket holders can watch the matches at all courts.
- University students and younger can, at a special price, watch matches at the center court S or A seats as well as the matches held outside the center court.
- Children under 4 years old can enjoy the matches free of charge only if they sit on laps. Still, please purchase a ticket if a child needs a seat.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is not possible to reissue, refund or swap entrance tickets for any reason (loss, burned, damaged, change of players, etc.)
- In case of rain, matches can be watched only at the center court. Please note in advance that, in that case, match schedule is subject to change.
- Please note in advance that even if the planned number of tickets are once sold out, additional tickets for the same category may be sold.
How to purchase/receive tickets
- For customers from other than Japan, please proceed from "here".(starting from June 30th.)
- Please enter your preferred date of the match and type of seats from order form. (Specific seats cannot be chosen.)
- After your submission of the order form, we will e-mail you within 3 business days after confirming the stock status of your preferred tickets.
- If there are tickets in stock, please e-mail back to us by the specified date so that we can secure your preferred seats as reserved seats.
- Please note in advance that it is not possible to cancel or change the tickets once you e-mail back to us.
- In case we do not receive your e-mail by the specified date, the reserved seats will be released.
- For those who live outside of Japan, we ask that you pay and receive tickets at the venue on the day of the match. For those who live in Japan, we ask that you pay and receive tickets at your local convenience store (Seven-Eleven).
- Q. When are the participating players announced?
A. The entry deadline is at the end of August,so the participating players are scheduled to be announced at the beginning of September.
- Q. When is a detailed match schedule decided?
A. The match schedule will be fixed when the order of play is made on the day before the match.
- Q. Will the seeded players participate in from the second round?
A. All players including the seeded players participate in from the first round.