|10/1 (Mon)||10/2 (Tues)||10/3 (Wed)||10/4 (Thu)||10/5 (Fri)||10/6 (Sat)||10/7 (Sun)|
|Premium Seats Plus||1-2||¥5,000||¥24,000||¥24,000||¥26,000||¥26,000||¥31,000||¥35,000||¥35,000|
|Court Side Seats||1-4||¥4,000||¥11,000||¥11,000||¥13,000||¥13,000||¥18,000||¥22,000||¥22,000|
|Court End Seats||8-11||Advanced Ticket
|A Seats (Junior)||29-32||¥500||¥1,000||¥1,000||¥1,000||¥2,000||¥2,000||¥2,000|
- Qualifying matches can be watched free of charge. However, please purchase a ticket to watch ATP Sunday at Rakuten OPEN.
- Players' seats and 'chair umpire's seat will be placed on the west side of the center court.
- During the main matches, all colosseum tickets will be for reserved seats.
- Center court ticket holders can watch the matches at all courts.
- Junior high school students and younger can, at a special price, watch matches at the center court A seats and also the matches held outside of the center court.
- Holders of ground tickets (\1,000) can only watch matches held outdoors.
- After purchasing ground tickets, even if the matches are canceled due to the rain during the matches, the tickets will not be refunded. Also, ground ticket holders cannot watch matches at the center court.
- Children under 4 years old can enjoy the matches free of charge only if they sit on laps. Still, please purchase a ticket if a child needs a seat.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is not possible to reissue, refund or swap entrance tickets for any reason (loss, burned, damaged, change of players, etc.)
- In case of rain, matches can be watched only at the center court. Please note in advance that, in that case, match schedule is subject to change.
- Please note in advance that even if the planned number of tickets are once sold out, additional tickets for the same category may be sold.
How to purchase/receive tickets
- For those from non-Japanese speaking countries, please proceed from here.
- Please enter your preferred date of the match and type of seats from order form. (Specific seats cannot be chosen.)
- After your submission of the order form, we will e-mail you within 3 business days after confirming the stock status of your preferred tickets.
- If there are tickets in stock, please e-mail back to us by the specified date so that we can secure your preferred seats as reserved seats.
- Please note in advance that it is not possible to cancel or change the tickets once you e-mail back to us.
- In case we do not receive your e-mail by the specified date, the reserved seats will be released.
- For those who live outside of Japan, we ask that you pay and receive tickets at the venue on the day of the match. For those who live in Japan, we ask that you pay and receive tickets at your local convenience store (Seven-Eleven).
- Q. When are the participating players announced?
A. The entry deadline is at the end of August,so the participating players are scheduled to be announced at the beginning of September.
- Q. When is a detailed match schedule decided?
A. The match schedule will be fixed when the order of play is made on the day before the match.
- Q. Will the seeded players participate in from the second round?
A. All players including the seeded players participate in from the first round.